To: All Bidders
Addendum 1 Clarification for Consultancy Service of Design, Contract Administration and Supervision for Lot1, Lot-2 and Lot-3 under Procurement Reference number NCB/ 004/ 2009
It is to be recalled that Adigrat University has issued RFP to Consultants on March 10, 2017 to undertake consultancy service under the title of Design, construction Supervision and contract administration of Dormitories, Class rooms, Student Service Center and Landscape design.
Therefore, this is kindly informing you that the following clarifications.
1. On Lot-3 ( Students Service Center and Landscape design) it is to clarify that the winner consultant is expected to consider during the design of the Student Service Center the following
– The Student Service Center can give a service for a minimum of 10,000(ten thousand) Students in each campus.
2. The wining consultant is expected to submit the drawing in AutoCAD and PDF during the final submission of the Drawing for all Lots.
3. It is also expected to submit the tender Document and BOQ in soft Copy (Excel and PDF) for all Lots.
4. On Section-3, evaluation and qualification criteria No 1/1.3(b):- Access to or availability of working capital specifically for this project mounting ETB 5 million in the form of unconditional credit facility or bank overdraft facility from accredited bank. (Not applicable for bidding for all lots).
5. on TOR of Lot-1 and Lot-2
4. Minimum Manpower Requirement for the Assignment
For all bidders participating in Lot-1 and Lot-2 it is to remained you to change the Qualification of surveying to Diploma instead of BSc degree in civil engineering as the table below.
Minimum General Experience [years
Minimum Relevant Experience (year
Diploma in Surveying