The editorial board plays a key role in the decision‑making process of the journal and comprises of Editorial‑in‑Chief, associate Editorial‑in‑Chief, and managing editor. It is often best if the Editors are senior academic staffs. The eligibility criteria for appointment s editor in the editorial board of SSJB shall include the following:
- Academic staff with a rank of assistant professor and above
- An academic staff who at least published three articles in reputable open access peer‑reviewed journals as per the University guideline
- An academic staff who demonstrated expertise and ethical leadership
- An academic staff who demonstrated excellence in review process elsewhere
- Stated commitment to attend a meeting and carry out responsibilities.