Career Service Center is a compulsory office which train, network and guide students towards their career success. The office established this year to implement the aims and goals cascaded to it from the ministry of education. All services attributed to the office are accessible to all students in our university with focus to graduating and alumnus.
- In line with the vision of our university to leading university in east Africa, the center anticipated to be the countries’ best for generating qualified job-ready candidates through education, training and counseling to equip students in all career fields, achieve career decisions and plans in the job market.
- To improve students’ soft skills, entrepreneurial skills and career development through intensive trainings, career guidance, counseling, job fairs, career weeks and other related activities in order to ensure the employability of graduates.
- To maintain progressive employment rates each year and attain above 80% of our graduates and alumnus get employed in their corresponding fields by 2025.
- To create a uniform environment to meet with career advisors/counselors to heighten their acquaintance of career paths.
- To arrange an event to meet with employers where students get firsthand knowledge experience in how well they sell themselves in the job market.
To support students with timely and relevant career information that facilitates their career success.
- Career counseling
- Career development and employer research resource
- Career fairs
- Career -Alumnus